Tuesday, November 19, 2013

DNA

DNA (defined in authority)

Authority-the power or right to give orders, make decisions, and enforce obedience

We can take this title and run with it sometimes. Believe me I know I was the one that said well I am who I am, God (the authority giver) wouldnt make me think this way or act this way if it wasnt of Him? So obviously Im justified? Yup Yup that was me not wanting to change because it was pleasurable to do what I wanted, the way I wanted and Im not killing people so... (yea you know you did the same compare some extreme behavior to minor behavior just to prove you were still good).

The process I took to acknowledge my own spirit led me to see His. Led me to see divinty in me that wasnt my own but given. I have possession of a gift that pulls me to create more, dominate, act and move in a powerful way but I cant without its source and since I didnt create it, it had to be given, I know it has a source. the reason Im saying this is to show if we were all that we are we wouldnt fail. The source never fails He keeps producing life creating dominating while we just have our moments. Obviously if what we do or want was it, then their would be no need to believe in God (hypocrite). The mindset stated (the one I had) above shows your lack of faith not only in Him but in others around you.

So what in the world does this have to do with my relationships? Well you won't need anyone else if you stay in your own thoughts and ways. And if this was a fact that we don't need one another then there would only be one man populating this earth. Im just saying. We dont decide what the Spirit of God does in our lives We cant force the source into a mold of our own making, this causes it to resemble us rather than allowing Him to mold us into His image (the reason it was given). He knows whats best for his image. We discussed beore that this image was "wisdom" in the Divinely Defined lesson. God (our source of authority) had to see that His source was the Word(wisdom)(John 1) that allowed Him to create, dominate, move in power (effectively). And as the Word was with (in a relationship) Him, He also acknowledged that it was Him. So its not by my own authority that I live and have this light. We have to learn how to use it not just wake up and say Hey world this me deal with it!! and we dont out shine the next person with something that can be taken away, no is not God that would take it away...
For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places. (Eph.6:12)
The time we begin to heed to His wisdom we can begin to see our lives and the Truth that it holds, we begin to respect each and every other life before us and the message they carry (even the unjust). Not all relationships are close like the ones of your family or lovers, some just are what they are, the random greet on the street. You dont have to take their actions or things they say to heart, no but your eyes will be open to seeing the wisdom to take from it. All I'm stating is our relationships have to be in line and in authority with God or you will not know where to place them in your heart.

Wisdom-the quality of having experience, knowledge, and good judgement.

 

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2 The same was in the beginning with God.

3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

No comments:

Post a Comment