Wednesday, November 6, 2013

New Beginnings

See the God in me first because at the end of the day I am that I am #amesswithamessage

I have been doing this class for a year now and many lessons I have not posted. Forgive me guys please.(those of you who cant make it to the class) I was inspired with this new life given to me to start over to the beginning with new lessons learned from my own personal life to those around me. I had to really fight this year and I was reminded by a true friend that I stated early January 2013 that I would know all those around me that belonged and those who were not for me. With that said I think the point of being lead has to be known otherwise the rest of what I could possibly ever tell you about the truths I have learned about relationships will be obsolete. Please ask your questions and leave your comments. I will be here for a while.

My scripture for 2014:        Matthew 16:28
"Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom."

No comments:

Post a Comment